Hell?! YOU Don't Know What It Is!

This document consists of a series of letters and responses from readers of the GOOD NEWS. The concept of "hell" as taught by the churches and the general concept of "hell" in the minds of men is a sad travesty of errors. The questions posed by our readers and our answers will give you the proper understanding of what "hell" is and God's purpose for creating it. You will discover that it is not for man, never was for man, nor is it possible that a man can be added to it. You will learn that "hellfire for man" judgment doctrines are a series of lies given to the preachers under the influence of the Dragon, Daniel 7:21-22; Revelation 13:4-7,11. We are doing this because some of you might have similar questions and never asked us about them. Our answers will be helpful in showing God's reasoning.

Also we are including email exchanges concerning other questions of interest to Christians and readers in general. You might also like the "joust" with one reader over our document, "The Parable of the Ten Virgins".

A response to a reader who believed in condemnation of "sinners".

Since we teach against condemnation of human beings, a reader challenging our position asked us to explain:

KJV John 3:18; He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Hi!
The Author of the WORD is God. He is very quick! (The reader thought it remarkable to receive an instant response to his question). I write what I hear. In the text you cite, "he" is a relative pronoun .... not referring to man as you presume. The Word is a two-edge sword. Lest you forget, Jesus also "preached salvation to the spirits in prison". He talked to them and they always answered him back through the mouths of those men in the crowds that followed him. All devils were not condemned with those who first fell from heaven. Lucifer and Babylon and their children continued to reproduce. They made "images" to and of the Beast. This merely means that they continued to have invisible children! Jesus offered their children born down here a chance to escape the damnation of their parents. Since devils are carried in and on the bodies of men and animals, when Jesus spoke to visible men, he also addressed invisible devils (men of sin) on his human audience, Matthew 12:43-45; Mark 9:1; Jude 1:6,16. When we use the phrase, "man of sin", we are not referring to human beings. The "men of sin" (devils) sit in the human body (temple of God) and pretend to be God, Christ, the Holy Ghost, or an angel from Heaven, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3. Men are not and never were "enemies" of God. Do not buy the ignorance of previous Bible writers despite what they wrote as "scripture"! Reject "worms in old manna"! We are His children! We are the victims of Egyptian-style captivity, Act 17:24-28; Hebrews 2:6-7. "We do not wrestle flesh and blood" and neither does God! Ephesians 6:12. The edge of the Word specifically targeted to demons, ignorant men have applied to humans. Because I can rightly divide the Word, the "he" in the text you cited is for all devils listening on that day! Go to John 8 and read. In this chapter Jesus talks to the Jews, who thought they were children of Abraham, and also to the demons riding on them. The Jews did not know devils ride human bodies, and men today still think Jesus was addressing only humans in that exchange. In another example, "
All manner of sin shall be forgiven the sons of men and blasphemies wherewith they shall blaspheme, but whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness but is in danger of hellfire", Mark 3:28-29. How do YOU rightly divide this text? I have changed the colors to help you see the right way. The red applies to mankind only and the blue applies to demons only! "Whosoever" refers to whom? If you say both colored segments apply to men, you will make the text contradict and form a dichotomy and a lie! The WORD does not contradict itself, nor does it lie! Men reading the Bible are caught within the bounds of Revelation 5:1-5 and Isaiah 29:9-14. They read the entire Bible with blinders on their eyes, because they are ignorant of the invisible world and know little of how God uses devils and His purpose for doing so. For your information one edge of Jesus' speech is to men, and the other edge is to demons in and on the crowd. If you cannot imagine the invisible world as it is when God speaks, you will mistakenly apply to men words intended for devils.

"GOOD NEWS"

We are against demons and FOR ALL men

Because we speak against the works of "elder son" preachers, money-loving "hirelings" of men, and the false doctrines held by the churches, a reader wrote that we are "guilty of condemnation".

Hi!

"We are not wrestling flesh and blood", Ephesians 6:12. All men are our brothers and sisters. Men have a problem in "this place" because devils ride on our bodies and have power to speak through the mouths and pens of men, Psalm 45:1; Matthew 12:43-45; Revelation 13:4-7. There is a war raging between angels and demons to control the thoughts and behavior of men, Revelation 12:12-17. In Jesus' work, he conversed with devils and they responded to him through the mouths of the men they possessed. See John 8. Also Peter had a problem with demons on him to show you that being a follower of Jesus does not exempt you from being a mouth-piece for demons, Matthew 16:21-23. Just as Jesus did not despise Peter, but the trickery of the devil, even so I am against deceit and lies, not against my human brothers and sisters. (So when and if you read a GOOD NEWS document and respond, "Oh, how condemning" ... you need to analyze the source of that thought). There is a big difference that men need to recognize when they read our works. My job is to share with men what God gave to me. I am not the Teacher. Only God and the Holy Spirit can convince a man of truth. Following my orders, I have put the Word "out there" for the consideration of men. If God wants you to have it, then it is up to Him to give it, Matthew 20:4.

GOOD NEWS

 

Question from a respondent: "If men cannot be burned in hellfire as you teach, explain Jesus' Words in this text:

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

What do you have to say about that?

Hi!
You should be aware that our worst enemies, demons, dwell in and on our bodies, Matthew
12:43-45. They have to hold onto men and animals to avoid falling into the bottomless pit. Jesus
preached salvation to devils born down in this earthly prison, who were not previously condemned with the first fallen devils. They have hands and feet. They also pretend to be God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4. Heaven is always referred to as "the right hand". Therefore if devils pretending to be God, or Jesus, or the Holy Ghost mislead you in thought and doctrine, "cast those hands and feet from you"! It is better that you reject them than for those evil spirits to make you "dead to God" as in Ephesians 2:1-3. You know that hell is the grave. Devils were cast into hell, which is this earth-environment where men also dwell. This is hell for devils because it is a bottomless pit for them. They pass through all that is solid matter to us and they can only break their fall by grabbing men and animals and holding on tight. God torments them by forcing them to watch us eat and drink, wear clothes, and have fun in relative security, while they have absolutely nothing. This sparks their envy against man and results in unending jealousy and warfare! There are men right now who are "the living dead", and their own clay bodies have become a walking grave and tomb! You need to get off this "hell" concept because men are not going there in the way you think, and men cannot be sent there.

"GOOD NEWS"

 

A "fear" reaction to our newest document, "Regeneration / Re-creation".

Hi,
Jesus said in his word that the gates of hell shall not prevail against his church. In response to the above subject of the last e-mail sent to me,
I do not believe that a person can be both good and evil at the same time. Demons cannot enter their bodies. This type of talk is frightening and is not Bible based nor scriptural based. Your document is confusing and seemed to be from the pit of hell. I do not download any thing a child cannot see or it would be disturbing to see. I am not into demonic worshipping. Nor am I into the unknown. I have had some revelation dreams or visions. These dreams came true. But I pray to God to show me the real soul of a person(s) so that I can grow in him (Jesus Christ). As a granddaughter of a minister, I was taught to respect the word of God and to search the scriptures because in them there is eternal life with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Please look into the light of his Word. Don't be luke-warm. Christ said in Revelation that he will spit them out of his mouth in talking to the seven churches of Asia. We must be strong in our walk with the Lord. Yes, we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Just like our children, they will do things we don't want them to do or things we would never do; yet they are our children and we love them and they are not demonic or evil. They don't have two natures. We are human beings and being human we all will sin, but we must go to God, who is quick to forgive and have mercy, to repent of that particular sin or sins. Remember, if something is too bad for a child, it is too bad for me, although in many ways I am just an old child. (Smile). That means a Child of the King (Jesus Christ).


God 's blessings and love

The pink subject matter in Italics in this reader's response is the point of concern as our answers below will show.

Hi!

You are aware that the saints shall judge the world. We shall judge men and angels. This is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a member of our FAMILY.

KJV 1Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Psalm 149:5; Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

All those who are soldiers in the army of the Lord are not cowards who are afraid to face the enemy "where he is" and spit in his face. No mature daughter of Mother Wisdom will stick her head in the sand like an ostrich thinking that will make the danger go away. Matthew 12:43-45 and , and Mark 9:1 are a fact of life for humanity. Devils dwell on our bodies and consider our bodies "their" house, horse, seat, throne and solid ground to escape their pitfall. No matter how loathsome this seems to your senses, it is the truth that you cannot run from! These are the conditions God fixed for ALL MEN. We all carry our worst enemies as "monkeys on our backs"! Isaiah 46:1-2, 51:22-23. If this frightens you to think about it and consider it, you might as well face reality with your eyes open. "Children" do not war and go to battle. They stay at home as blind victims and remain slaves. Women on earth do not go to war. They usually stay home! "Men of God" carry the battle with honor and valor for our FAMILY. I have a huge army with me, my Mother and my sisters!

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners? (your Mother in Revelation 12) 4 Thou art beautiful, O my love, as Tirzah, comely as Jerusalem, terrible as an army with banners. 8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore concubines, and virgins without number. 9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

You are my sister too, and I do not want you to be afraid or intimidated by the very thought of devils! All snakes look ugly, but you must never take your eyes off them! YOUR FATHER will make you judge them whether you are intimidated or not! You said, our letter "seemed to come right from the very pits of hell"! How right you are! "Hell" is everywhere you look! But true "hell" conditions is what only devils experience! No man can be added to it and no devil can be removed from it! Ecclesiastes 3:14. They make our life like "hell". There are many holocaust victims in Heaven right now who can witness to the days when the "Beast" using Hitler and Germany ravaged their generation. There are street children in South America who are being killed by police at night because they are poor and unwanted even by their parents. In the Balkans many women were tortured and raped mercilessly by military forces because of their ethnic origin. Female infants are slain in China as a matter of government policy! Our children are strung out on drugs and poor immigrant women are being forced into prostitution in this country! There have been mass killers that demons used to slay and butcher men such as John Wayne Gacey, Wayne Williams, Ted Bondi, and Jeffery Dahmer, who even ate body parts. The Khmer Rouge rebels of Cambodia, Idi Amin of Uganda, and Stalin of Russia are examples of governmental brutality. The earth is not a playground for children, nor is it neutral territory for man! This is a battle zone and a field of torture! Understand, then, how this enemy has made hell on earth for humanity, Revelation 12:12. I AM A JUDGE! The "GOOD NEWS" is a Book of JUDGEMENT. There are no cowards or "cry babies" in the Heavenly Court. Every jurist-witness in our FAMILY will "hear and examine the evidence" against Lucifer, Babylon, and that demonic household. I am concerned about YOUR words and your ulterior motives for writing as you did. Just remember Joshua and Caleb. Be glad that God picked me to "seal" this dark kingdom to their fate by MY VERDICT! We wrestle not with flesh and blood. But I want you to understand who you are writing to. Devils know me well, including those who have troubled you all your life!

People can do both good and evil as slaves of devils.

KJV Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh

.

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. 13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Matthew 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. 22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house (human body) from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Luke 8:26 And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee. 27 And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs. 28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not. 29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)30 And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him. 31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep. 32 And there was there an herd of many swine feeding on the mountain: and they besought him that he would suffer them to enter into them. And he suffered them. 33 Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked. 34 When they that fed them saw what was done, they fled, and went and told it in the city and in the country. 35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. 36 They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils was healed.

As you can see from these texts, devils do have power to speak through men, even those who believe in Christ as Peter did. James was disturbed at these things, but his shock and dismay could not void this power God gave to devils. I have no dominion over your faith, but what you want to believe does not invalidate the realness of the TRUTH we have written. These scriptures cannot be broken by human doubt and unbelief! All men must face the reality found in the WORD of God. Conditions here are not the way many blind men imagine. They are a whole lot worse!

GOOD NEWS

A reader taking issue with the fact that "ALL MEN ARE SAVED" sent the following rebuttal effort as a text snippet:

Subject: Re: Inheritance issue

1 Corinthians 6:9 "Don't you know that the unrighteous WILL NOT INHERIT the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived..."

______________________

Hi!
When will you QUIT trying to condemn human beings? There are two kingdoms and two peoples in one place. One is God's flesh and blood sons and daughters and the other is the kingdom of invisible slave-master devils. Since
ALL MEN have the free gift of righteousness, the text you cited is
referring to which kingdom?


KJV Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.


KJV Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.


You cannot tell when you are going off the road because you cannot keep these needful scriptures in view. Stop trying to be a teacher and become a student. Read and learn something positive!

GOOD NEWS

Subject: Re: SIN CONSCIOUSNESS

Hi!

As for the topic you are concerned with, here is the case. God does not ascribe sin to men, nor does He consider men to be "sinners", Numbers 23:18-23; II Corinthians 5:18-19. "Sin" by the Judge's own definition "is a demon" as He stated to Cain, Genesis 4:5-7, NEB or NAB. Various redactors and translators changed the wording at the unction of the "Accuser of the brethren" to suit their own theology. Those two versions have the correct intent and direction of the Father's Words. Men call the outward manifestation of negative acts and behavior "sin". Whose definition of sin is best? ..the Judge's definition or the imperfect perception of men? How men choose determines how God approaches the minds of those He teaches. I have no problem with either definition, because I understand what God is doing as well as the end result. "Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain who build it". It is good for me to "cast my bread upon the water and I shall find it after many days". As a sower, I sow, but the Potter is the sunshine and rain. Only He can make it grow, mature, and produce fruit. I am a sentinel announcing peace, Isaiah 40:1-2. He is the Potter and Teacher. I think He knows how to reach His "elect".

There are many highways that lead to Chicago. We use routes 12 and 20. Some of my friends choose other approaches, and I am aware of them!

GOOD NEWS

 

J K wrote:

Mark 16:16 "...he who does not believe will be condemned."

QUIT ARGUING WITH JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________

 

Hi!

You are wrong if you think that applies to God's human children. If you apply it to devils born down here who were not condemned in the fall of their parents, you will be right. Here is what applies to ALL God's human sons and daughters:

Isaiah 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. 14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee ..... 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

ALL God's ignorant and blind "children shall be taught of the Lord", not condemned. "They shall be spared as a son that serves Him", Malachi 3:6,17. All of Lucifer's invisible children born down here shall be condemned. YOU need to get off this "condemnation" band-wagon, because you do not know how to rightly divide the Word. Your "interpretation" conflicts with Isaiah 54:13, and that is one example of why so many people think the Bible contradicts itself. The Word is not in conflict. There are too many arrogant "would be" teachers, who are blind and spread their errors. Too many people swallow those errors. You are included in the following:

Isaiah 29:10 For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

KJV Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Because this is true for almost all men, you expect the opinions and interpretations of men to be like that of the three blind men who felt an elephant and tried to describe the animal. One grabbed the tail and said, "An elephant is like a rope"! Another grabbed the trunk and said, "An elephant is like a snake" as the trunk curled around his arm. The third grabbed it by a leg and said, "You guys are both wrong! An elephant is like a tree"! Which of the three blind men was right? This is the way it is with the denominations and the doctrines and interpretations of men. Think about how the last two texts do include you and why you need to humble your "certainty" so you can learn the real truth!

GOOD NEWS

 

J K wrote:

I apologize if I "faulted" anyone. It's just that I believe what Jesus said in Mark 16:16 "he that believes and is baptized will be saved, but he that does not believe will be damned." --Jesus plainly said that those who do not believe will be damned (the opposite of saved), and all men do not believe, so all men will not be saved! Some will be damned! All the people who do not believe will be damned!

As for your "Huge faith" that you claim you have, can you move mountains? If not, then perhaps you also have "little faith"!

Matthew 17:20 "...for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."

_______________

Hi!

Devils, even a legion, loom as a mountain to block man's faith in the right understanding and impact of Jesus birth and crucifixion. Jesus was born to take away the sins of the world. He did that by his crucifixion. Because of his success, no man can possibly be lost. Devils are the "men of sin" you need to focus on. They are called "serpents" for the Garden of Eden incident; they are called the "Beast" for possessing animals; they are the "men of sin" for possessing mankind. No man of flesh and blood is lost but the son of Perdition that the scriptures might be fulfilled. Yes! I can move those mountains of doubt and unbelief. The scriptures I presented are the Words of God and Christ. Any red letter edition of the Bible verifies that fact. You choose to believe those words that seem to condemn men, because you fail to realize that the Word is a two-edge sword, and the sharp condemning edge must be understood according to the target group to whom God sent it. A classic example of God's dual speech in Jesus is his confrontation with the Jews in John 8. His human audience was unaware that devils ride in and on men to break their bottomless pit fall through all that is solid matter to men and animals, Matthew 12:43-45; Mark 9:1. In the same conversation Jesus tell the Jews, "I know you are Abraham's seed", and in the same speech he continues, "You are of your father the devil". The ignorant Jews thought that last part was directed toward them, and they were wrong! God was addressing the demons on them. There is only the "appearance" of conflict. I understand how to rightly divide the two-edge Word, and so many "would-be" teachers cannot do that.

Look at this:

Matthew 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. 22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

This is to let you know that devils can speak through and use those who believe in Jesus too! Peter was not the devil, but Peter was surprised at Jesus' words when he thought he was showing love! Christians need to realize that Revelation 13:4-7 and Daniel 7:21-22 includes them. You are not exempt. The "mark of the beast" is wrong thoughts held in the mind. Those who do not understand are like beasts, Psalm 49:20. You have a great opportunity to wash your mind, but you will have to do it at http://www.bwam.com/refs.html. Go there and start reading. Have a great day!

GOOD NEWS

J K wrote:

(John 3:16-18 NKJV) "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. {17} "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. {18} "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but HE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

THIS IS ABOUT HUMANS!

Furthermore, in order to be a child of God you must be baptized according to Galatians 3:26-27!!!

Galatians 3:26-27 "Because you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus {27} because as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ."

YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE BAPTIZED!!!!

Galatians 3:26-27

________________________

 

Hi!

You are wrong! You do not determine paternity for God, nor could Peter or Paul! In order to be a child of God you must be His son or daughter!

KJV Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

KJV Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psalm 123:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Ezekiel 16:20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter, 21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

All human beings are God's sons and daughters. You do not set conditions for God's paternity. If you think you do, "Command ye Me!"

You are so filled with hatred for the victims of Pharaoh that you cannot see yourself as a "tool" of the Dragon. God did not send you into the ministry, neither did He set you up as a teacher. YOU better leave this alone! Behave like a little child and set your mind to learn something!

GOOD NEWS

J K wrote:

Galatains 3:26 "Because you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus BECAUSE as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ."

Hi!

Are you awake so you can read this "snippet"? ALL men were sons of God before Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb! The following texts pre-empt and supercede Paul's "knowing in part" words you cited, 1 Corinthians 13:8-12.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Since you think you know more about God's paternity than He does, you tell Him "how" He became the Father of ALL before He put Jesus in Mary's womb! Paul's lack of understanding will not help you now! What Paul wrote in the text you cite cannot void the texts we have shown you. What will you do with Acts 17:24-28 where Paul shows he had learned better? You cannot solve a 1000 piece word-puzzle by using tunnel vision and focusing your gaze on one or two pieces in a corner. You must continually view the entire board to develop the right picture. You cannot gaze on the disciples' words and fail to consider what God gave Moses and the prophets. God "changes not"! The entire spectrum of God's Words must be in view and this includes those books theologians have labeled as "apocrypha" and misnomered as "pseudepigrapha".

GOOD NEWS

 

Jousting over "The Ten Virgins"

Re: Ten Virgins

P. M. wrote:
So you choose to keep ignoring the basic message in this parable do you? Whatever human meaning you choose to put on it, 5 virgins had it & 5 didn't.

5 got in to the wedding feast.

5 didn't get into the wedding feast.
The parable is showing that without the "Good Oil" you won't be let in. By the way you still haven't answered me whether you believe that I will be going to heaven or not. Is the thought of that possibility too hard for you to think of answering?

Incidentally, I find Your HUMAN interpretation of what oil means at the end of your email quite incorrect. Anyone who knows the scripture knows that it represents the Holy Spirit. The oil is used symbolically to represent the anointing of the holy spirit.

You know King David in the Old Testament? He had oil poured on his head to represent him receiving the authority to be king. Finally, be sure to let me know if I'm going to be saved, a simple yes or no will do.

P. M.

_____________________

 

Hi, P. M.!
The five foolish virgins had no extra oil and their lamps went out. The Holy Spirit refused to teach them. They were not ready! There are four kinds of oil: (See the document for our proofs)

  1. The oil of rebuke for edification
  2. B. Oil of joy that the Father is SAVING ALL "prodigals"
  3. C. Oil of joy against judgment
  4. D. O-live oil, God's will that all men shall live

YOU are like the foolish virgins. You will not enter this feast! Self-flattery will get you nowhere with God! You say YOU make God happy? Then show Him you are loaded with oil! You cannot fake it with Jesus! You are a reject!

GOOD NEWS

 

Subject: Re: Ten Virgins

So you finally admit that not all will be saved!!!!!!!!

About time. By the way you haven't said whether you think that I'm saved, well do you?

PS : The 5 fools weren't saved because they weren't ready.

P. M.

_______________________

Hi, P. M.

How did you reach the conclusion that all will not be saved? That defies the truth! Here is what my site says:
KJV 1Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.


If that is too hard for you to discern, I will say it bluntly. "God is the Saviour of all men". This INCLUDES YOU! You do not have to argue with me against your Father's work because you are bitter at "sinners" (prodigals). You are just like the "elder son" arguing for punishment of his younger brother. The Father rejects your ideas! He will not change His work just to satisfy the hatred, bitterness, and opinions of P. M.! The Feast goes on .... without YOU! This is what the parable means by "the door was shut", Psalm 141:3. The angels will not teach you, while you are embittered and vindictive! It does not say, "The foolish virgins will not be saved". That statement is "adding" to the scriptures! One more thing. Why are you so keen about my saying whether or not you are saved? What I might say on my own does not carry the Authority of the WORD and neither are my words credible!! However, I do not speak on my own! The WORD says you and all men are saved! "I am persuaded that nothing can separate you from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus" .... not even ignorance, nor error, neither blindness, nor deceit can keep you from your destiny of eternal life! So smile, P. M! You are a "prodigal", too, and when it is your time to rise up, you will get a kiss and a hug from my Father too! So, laugh! God loves you! He cares and He always will! No devil in hell can keep you down! Those who war against you exist in a very temporary mode! God will vanquish them very shortly. They may not want to let go, but they will!

GOOD NEWS

 

Subject: Re: Ten Virgins


So show me the text which tells us that the five who weren't let in were later let into the feast.

P.M.

_____________

Hi!

Here is your text:
KJV Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto ALL people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over ALL people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off ALL faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.


Come on P.M.! Give me a break! Which part of "ALL" do you have trouble with? It is not that hard to grasp this! God wants wise sons and daughters who are not deceived by a "rinky-dink" short, invisible opponent! We want you to rejoice in truth, not the devil rejoicing because he has you deceived! We want "WINNERS"!

GOOD NEWS

Subject: Re: Ten Virgins

Sorry, but nowhere in that parable does it say that the ten virgins represent 10 churches. You are adding to scripture, something the Bible speaks against.

Secondly nowhere does it say in that parable that the other five eventually get in.

P. M.

________________

 

Hey, P. M.
Come on! You are making me tired! "The ten virgins" is a parable representing ten church types. Five were not taught when the Bridegroom came because they were not ready to learn. When it comes to salvation, ALL are saved and do participate in the FAMILY reunion feast in the end. This parable was spoken by Christ to give men who learn of Christ in this life incentive to fight against demonic deception. This life is only a primary teaching phase for humanity. You must be able to add 2 + 2 and get 4. If five virgins did not get in at midnight and ALL are inside in the morning, you know God's love (the Father) treated them like "prodigals" at last. P. M., ALL includes 5 +5! I do know my math!

GOOD NEWS

KJV 1Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. If that is too hard for you to discern, I will say it bluntly. "God is the Saviour of all men". You do not have to argue with me against your Father's work. You are just like the "elder son" arguing for punishment of his younger brother. The Father rejects your ideas! He will not change His work just to satisfy the hatred, bitterness, and opinions of P. M! The Feast goes on .... without YOU!

KJV Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto ALL people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over ALL people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off ALL faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken [it].

KJV John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

KJV Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Since you do not know what "ALL" means, here is a definition from the American Heritage Dictionary:

all (ôl) adj. 1. Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity. 2. Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole. 3. Being the utmost possible of. 4. Every. 5. Any whatsoever. 6. Pennsylvania. Finished; used up. 7. Informal. Being more than one. --all n. 1. The whole of one's fortune, resources, or energy; everything one has. --all pron. 1. The entire or total number, amount, or quantity; totality. 2. Everyone; everything. --all adv. 1. Wholly; completely. 2. Each; apiece. 3. So much. --idioms. all along. From the beginning; throughout. all but. Nearly; almost. all in. Tired; exhausted. all in all. Everything being taken into account. all of. Informal. Not more than. all that. Informal. To the degree expected. at all. 1. In any way. 2. To any extent; whatever.

Word must always answer Word! "Precept must be upon precept and line upon line". The texts in Isaiah 25:6-8, and I Timothy 4:10 teach you that your Father in the END practices "Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you, pray for (not against) those who despise and persecute you", Matthew 5:44-48.

all (ôl) adj. 1. Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity. 2. Constituting, being, or representing the total extent or the whole. 3. Being the utmost possible of. 4. Every

 

Since "ALL" means this, you cannot pretend that you do not know 2nd grade arithmetic! If you cannot get it, go and ask any 7 year old kid in your neighborhood what 5 + 5 means. Ask him if "ALL" numbers includes the number 10. For you this is what it means to "receive the kingdom of heaven like a little child". But I think you are too old to pretend that you are so dumb! How old are you, P. M.? What kind of grades did you get in arithmetic? Does "ALL flesh worshipping the Father in Heaven from one new moon to another" also include all 10 Virgins? I do not like dealing with willful idiots; this is not a cyber game to play around with. Devils want you to look like a fool to both God and Heaven. So far they are succeeding!


[Return to Good News Vol 4 TOC] [Bible Source]